Thursday 30 May 2013

Accept it or accept it!

Assalamualaikum..
hehe lama kut x update..
well i'm a bit busy..maklumlah dah tengah tahunkan...exam besar pun dah nak dekat..(SPM)..
haha Im a SPM candidate..

well sepanjang tahun 2013 yang dah separuh nih..lot of things happen and lot of feeling i've been experienced ..so yeah..

things made us tougher then before...buut not for semua orang ...just for a few people yang always motivated themself to all the things that happen to them..

as for me..after what he done to me
I take it as a thing that can make me stronger..so for now on I'll try to do anything and insyaaAllah everything yng boys boleh buat so that I don't need boys to do that such thing...
jd for now on I will kejar my cita2 so that I can balas balik jasa my mom and my dad n my teachers walaupun tak terbalas...lagipun I have lagi banyak friends yang always be with me support me and will help me get rid of that "aresengal" boy from my mind..hehe

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

so I will teruskan perjuangan to success in SPM and all the things in future...after that kalau ada orang datang mesin rumput (my father's wish) baru lah I pertimbangkn...tu pun lepas I round the world with my bestiee...hehee


well for now sapa2 yang nak masuk jarum tuh ->don't worry your name ada dalam friend list yeah...lain tahun lah ehh..

"A thick glass wall once again built.. anyone can look through it but its hard to get into it.."



TTFN keep motivating myself and help others selagi mampu...InsyaaAllah
Always remember that anything yang happen to you dah ditetapkan oleh Allah and try to accept it because there must a good thing will happend to you in future..


*next week depat lesen 'L' ...yeay me!!
continuing waiting for my prince charming to come!!
5 month to go!!Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment